Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Virtual Creative Writing Club - Part 2!

Hey everyone

Welcome back after the break - for those of you I haven't seen yet!

This week will all be done through videos. Work your way through the list and follow the instructions on each. I'll try to post them in the right order!

Video 1


Video 2



Video 3


Video 4


Finally - I don't want you to start writing the story yet! Just plan out WHAT will happen, WHERE in will happen, and to WHOM it will happen!

Talk to each other and bounce ideas off one another - your idea at the end of the discussion should be different from the one at the start, even if it is just more detailed.

For those who know, complete a fiction triangle plan - ask Debbie if she is there...and be ready to start work next time.

See you in 2 weeks.


No comments: