Hi Everybody (Hi Dr Nick...)
Just reminding you all that the Int 1 revision session will be going ahead on Friday, 4th April - that's this Friday - from 9am until 12 noon. When you arrive, wait in the school reception and I'll collect you from there as I've not decided what room we will be in yet.
We'll be covering a range of work from basic revision of the texts, to practicing specific skills, and ending by preparing for Close Reading.
I'm assuming you have all done at least some revision over Easter so there will be no going over the basic stuff - you need to know text names, authors, characters and plot for each of the texts we are going over!
See you Friday, Hudson will be with me, but in the car. You are welcome to join us for a walk around the school before and after the session!
Mr Sharpe
No comments:
Post a Comment